Google Apps allows your team to work better together across your organisation. Compatible across a broad range of devices and accessible from anywhere, your team will benefit from one of the world’s most reliable office calibration tools in the cloud.
Users can continue to use the popular Microsoft Outlook client when in the office, or the faster more responsive Gmail client available from any computer with an internet connection which most users are already familiar with using.
Smart IT can manage the whole migration process including advice and guidance on which package is right for you, as well as migrating all mailboxes, calendars and data to the cloud. Our engineers are there to ensure everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
What is Google Apps for Business?
The benefits of using Google Apps include:
- Microsoft Outlook compatible. Emails can still be sent and received using your favourite email client such as Microsoft Outlook
- Huge amount of storage. Every user is provided with 25Gb of email storage, enough space to store 350,000 emails (based on an average size of 75Kb per email)
- Safe in the cloud. Should your PC, laptop or phone fail or be misplaced your emails and files can easily be retrieved from the cloud
- Access Anywhere. Your emails, calendar and files are available anywhere you have an internet connection, no need to continue carrying USB drives around
- Shared Calendars. Sharing calendars allows your team to view and create appointments in each others diaries.
- Smart Phone compatible. Google Apps is compatible with all major smart phones allowing emails and calendar appointments to be synced when out the office.
- Spam and Virus filtering included. Junk emails and viruses are filtered before they hit your mailbox, adding a vital layer of protection to your network
- Simple Pricing. Google Apps is priced per mailbox, per month. You only pay for what you use and can add or remove users at any time.