Smart IT, an award-winning technology company based in the North East, and awarded one of the North Easts leading apprenticeship providers in 2022, is seeking an ambitious and talented individual to join their apprenticeship programme and kick start their career in Finance.
Our finance team is vital to the smooth running of the companies’ operations. You will be supported by the senior finance staff working closely with the Directors, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of processes for audits, reporting, invoicing, business performance and other administrative duties.
Our apprenticeship programme plays an important role within our business, we are committed to training and developing each apprentice, providing the foundations for a successful long-term career with Smart IT and fantastic career prospects.
Your duties will includes:
- Managing customer/supplier accounting records
- Processing and reconciling invoices
- Processing customer sales invoices
- Processing staff expenses
- Maintaining the CRM system and client contracts
- Keeping accurate file records and ensuring all databases are updated
- Resolving invoicing and contractual issues raised by customers
- Maintaining and processing the telecom billing systems
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required.
The apprentice will receive £10,100 per annum for the first year. After successfully completing the apprenticeship program they would become a full-time Finance Administrator with Smart IT with a competitive salary. Due to the pace the company is growing there is lots of opportunity for progression for the right candidate.