Passwords are no longer secure.
Passwords, they’re the oldest form of security but in today’s environment, with cyber crime rising and hackers able to crack passwords within minutes, passwords just don’t provide enough protection for businesses.
Here are some of the reasons why passwords are no longer sufficient:
- Passwords can now be cracked within minutes
- Employees reuse the same passwords
- Employees use easy-to-hack passwords
- People don’t keep their passwords safe
- Access through a stolen password is now the top entry point for a hacker
- Even complex passwords are no longer secure