You will be working within our finance team who are vital to the smooth running of the companies’ operations. Supported by the senior finance staff working closely with the Directors, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of operational processes, reporting, invoicing, business performance and other administrative duties.
Our apprenticeship programme plays an important role within our business, we are committed to training and developing each apprentice, providing the foundations for a successful long-term career with Smart IT and fantastic career prospects.
Your duties will includes:
- Managing customer/supplier accounting records
- Processing staff expenses
- Maintaining the CRM system and client contracts
- Keeping accurate file records and ensuring all databases are updated
- Resolving invoicing and contractual issues raised by customers
- Maintaining and processing the telecom billing systems
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work based delivery of Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Full company induction including health & safety
- 20% off-the-job time will be given for study/assignments
- Monthly contact session with your PV trainer
- Internal training provided by your employer and workplace mentor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We’re growing every year, so there’s lots of opportunity to further your career
- After successfully completing the apprenticeship program they would become a full-time Finance and Admin Assistant with Smart IT, with a competitive salary
- Due to the pace the company is growing there is lots of opportunity for progression for the right candidate