Smart IT are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the North East. A multi-award-winning provider of managed IT and telecom services to hundreds of businesses across the North East, ranked second by DfE for technology apprenticeships, and one of the top 50 MSP’s in the UK.
After another successful year of growth, we’re looking for someone to help with our continued expansion and join our team as a Talent Acquisition and People Manager.
As a Talent Acquisition and People Manager within Smart IT you will be expected to partner with stakeholders, supporting them in securing top talent for their roles as well as onboarding and supporting existing staff.
You will be a self-starter with a proactive approach, willing to go out to market and headhunt quality candidates using a variety of sourcing tools. You will be an advocate of our brand, passionately promoting the benefits of working for Smart IT.
This role will involve taking ownership of full recruitment cycle for your roles, from creating adverts, to screening candidates, setting up face to face interviews with our department managers, and onboard candidates.
- Work with stakeholders to understand a full thorough brief of each role and the person specification
- Write adverts and assist hiring managers in writing job descriptions
- Use a variety of sourcing methods to headhunt talent, such as Job Boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Sift through applications, telephone screen candidates and set up face to face interviews for department managers as required
- Onboard new candidates and ensure that all documentation is completed for authorisation and processes are followed
- Develop and maintain a ‘talent pool’ of potential candidates
- Ensure the best use of Social Media to attract talent to the business and increase awareness of our brand
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, either in-house or agency, is essential
- Knowledge and experience of using sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to adapt to, embrace and lead change
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year