We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Telesales Team Leader to help grow, train and develop a small telesales team. This role will suit someone who has previous experience of managing a telesales team to deliver against stretching campaign targets.
Our telesales team is responsible for generating B2B appointments for our sales team to discuss IT and Telecoms services to businesses within the North East and Leeds. The role will be based at our office in Gateshead, Team Valley.
- Working alongside your team to generate B2B sales appointments to discuss our IT and Telecoms services
- Performance monitoring of the telesales agents to ensure that they are managing individual and team sales targets and all the associated KPI targets they are set.
- Proactive guidance to ensure productivity by providing the agents with the tools and solutions required to manage performance e.g. early identification of underperformance and action set to improve performance.
- In-depth understanding of performance data and the drivers of performance
- Product and process training
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of data groups/lead types
- Proactively communicate with key stakeholders
- Recruit and onboard new telesales executives
Quality: Performance Against Key Metrics
- Monitor campaign performance against agreed KPIs
- Develop and execute performance improvement plans
- Correlation of information from different sources and presentation in a clear and concise manner
- Proactively identify and address quality concerns
Key skills and Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Analysis and critical thinking skills
- Pipeline management skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to coach and mentor salespeople
- Successful previous experience as a sales team leader with a record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets set
- Proven ability to coach and mentor salespeople
Salary £30k – £35k including bonus
This role is office based in Gateshead, Team Valley