Smart IT celebrates its most successful year to date following a string of new business wins, team growth and awards recognition.
Smart IT, which last year celebrated its 10th year in business, is celebrating another successful year, beating our previous best in 2017. This strong financial performance is due to a number of new projects wins from the likes of Age UK, Pentland Group and Piramal Pharma Solutions to name a few.
Smart IT’s recent growth has fuelled the expansion of its workforce, currently 40 strong, with the appointment of 10 new team members during 2018 and a further 5 more roles becoming available.
Every year Smart IT hold the Smart IT Company Awards, it’s an opportunity to thank colleagues for their hard work throughout the year and recognise those that have excelled.
This years winners include:
- Chris Wilson – Biggest Sale of the Year
- David Wilson – Most GP
- Warren De-Jong – Most Tickets and 5/5 Surveys (Helpdesk)
- Mitchael Dear – Engineer of the Year
- Daniel Potter – Most 5/5 Surveys (Field Engineers)
- Brian Fish – Best Salesperson of the Year
- Andy Jackson – Telecoms Engineer of the Year
Well done to the whole team at Smart IT for making this year our most successful to date!